Sunday, February 17, 2008

Spring Will Soon Be Here!


Spring will soon be here, and I can't wait. I have seen early signs of Spring with the daffodils and lenten roses blooming. I am sure you are like me and can't wait to take those weekend trips to the beach for some warm sunshine! We have added a new travel luggage in a black and white zebra print that will have you traveling in high style. This wonderful new design is available in a garment cover, rolling duffle bag, overnight bag/purse, and insulated bag. I know you will love it! Our new spring collection of Quilted Keepers will also be arriving very soon.
I have also gotten the spring fever inside. I am painting the two store front windows a wonderful new spring fresh color. Stop by the shop and tell me what you think.
Happy Spring!

No comments: