Saturday, October 8, 2011

FALL DECORATING

Fall is here! This is one of my favorite times of year. I love all the colors of fall & the cool weather is an added bonus. Now is the perfect time to start thinking of how you want to decorate your home for your holiday guests. Here are some of my favorite ideas.





Greet your guests with a beautiful display of pumpkins. I love the idea of writing messages on pumpkins. And I love filling large urns with fall leaves, indian corn and topping with a large pumpkin.








Add some more interest to your table by using pumpkins & gourds in creative ways. Add some mums to mini pumpkins and place at each place setting. And, pumpkins & gourds make great place card holders. I always love using fugi mums since they last a long time & come in many great colors.






Candles are always a great way to add a festive touch to your decor. Use your glass votives and add colorful ribbons, raffia, or twigs for a new look. Hollow out pumpkins in many sizes and add candles for a quick display. And add fall leaves to vases & add a battery operated candle for a warm glow.



A great way to end your evening of entertaining is with a delicious apple crostata. A fun way to serve is in mini individual cast iron frying pans. I hope you enjoy and come in the shop soon for more great ideas!

No comments: