Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Easy Lemon Squares

EASY  &  DELICIOUS  LEMON  SQUARES

Everyone who knows me knows how much I love sweets.
One of my favorites is lemon squares.  These used to be complicated (for me) to make, but I have found a easy, and delicious, recipe that even I can make!  

Let's start baking!

1 pkg. lemon cake mix                            1 (1lb) box 4x sugar
1 stick melted butter                                2 eggs
1 egg                                                        2 tsp. lemon extract
8oz. cream cheese, softened                    Powdered sugar to dust top

 Pre-heat oven to 325

 Mix dry cake mix, butter, 1 egg, and 2 teaspoons lemon extract together.

 Press dough into 9x13-inch baking pan at least 1inch deep.

 Mix cream cheese, sugar, 2 eggs and 2 teaspoons lemon extract.


Spread cream cheese mixture over dough in pan.  Bake at 325 for 40 minutes.

Dust with powdered sugar and cut into desired size squares.

Enjoy!

Our beautiful melamine lemons tray will be the perfect tray to serve your scrumptious lemon squares.

Come into Evelyn's today and let us inspire you!

Shop online anytime at

No comments: